The teen girls of Inspirations for Youth and Families came together again to create these tasty rice krispy treats in the Easter spirit. Our teen drug rehab girls learned this delicious recipe during our Life Skills and Nutrition course.
This course highlights to our teens skills they need in order to create their own nutritious meals. The teen drug rehab girls had a blast making these eggs and would recommend trying it at home!
Try the recipe below:
4 Tablespoons of Butter
1 package of Mini Marshmallows (10 ounces)
6 cups of Rice Krispies
Small Chocolate Easter Eggs
Plastic Easter Eggs
1. In a large sauce pan melt your 4 tablespoons of butter
2. Add the 10 ounces of marshmallows and stir until melted
3. Remove pot from over heat and add your 6 cups of rice krispies
4. Stir until the mix is combined perfectly
5. Fill empty plastic eggs with rice krispies (Spray plastic eggs with Pam to make forming easier)
6. You can leave an indention for the smaller chocolate eggs
7. After rice krispies have formed you can dip in sprinkles
Check out our teens making these treats here: