A few highlights of our Teen Facility
Our gender-specific, structured setting provides an effective and proven program designed to provide life long positive results for troubled teens.
- Program allows for continuous, individual attention to each student
- Small groups allow for continuous, individual attention to each teenager
- Intensive therapy provided by in-house, licensed therapists who meet on a weekly basis with key care takers and parents.
- Our therapists work closely with parents/guardians, to prepare for student’s return, as he enters the Non-punitive PPC (Positive Peer Culture) environment to produce long term, positive change
- Our teenagers obtain accredited high school credits
- Our teenagers are highly involved in extracurricular activities
- After-care program established for each teenager to assist with transition to “home life”